Jumat, 11 Maret 2011

Lindsay’s Breasts Went to Court Again

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi9s3WIOS0PRjg0bFI0IdXDwRwPrNcXsGd6jMmGSv3AT9mXeQdzpEr-ppQ99NtBsywoCbPeZx4p9M60JUatfOYYyOOKqwQgaUDnLt_sLHJRvaOzqZkwRaoSYd29rYzWS5QO9yJUPqrrhX8/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-28-480x720.jpg

Any excitement over this mini-dress, Lindsay Lohan stranger to the court today. At first I said it was leather, to read the same on the radar.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKgNYJa_f0W_Ib0DLnvKfkhD-en-qVWGG1yJogngeNpG3BZWuiXfMiUF7LUX_vqByhlIhQHUtycFd4fc6B7wvVW8H6zrzhLyqCk5wtcTV_zjniZcOKYJoNIb4zCx9F3UqUCxfnIZbyawY/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-26-480x720.jpg

TMZ is not necessary, a tissue that defines it as a dress Raquel Allegra (Linnocent needle wearing boots, Chanel, Dior and shadows "on loan" Judith Ripka necklace pairs).
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrl8PMWSue8jwC7M2STC4Isv_N8C2aggj6DAGcZerthcbevBNOCdEBe1BoFg4dXu1NPFDPEDLyZcP24YaEGYy6cUoerllnk7rgyNhffSu8IwS0YFJjO4TAwaA3iUotPdjg0GTAi_7YwX0/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-27-480x720.jpg

the life of Hollywood just says things "doubtful.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcxS8GasbOl2jXr2DZXlxV5Ue4A1HgQBtwoHoicRxhNPSPjHczr1y6y928nvC-OJYVJKXTcAOeB40rvfs-eR82y3GSrF2fgyqJ6i38hXwwC7PZlygukjoNuCmGSGM2mNOpDU3-iyYxI9E/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-23-480x720.jpg

" E! News says no leather latex dress made. I'm not sure. Especially in the brightness (lack of), I'd say this is a very delicate, thin skin, but how do you fit your body makes me think, see that the latex or leather.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgfK5qmFeEw2ZIxvczqgpkfgKRkrp2uXVaCm4X0sr_AMUZWd9-y2DooYVbfLoaHunOEOYwVFx63ba2vpkUt5vPPioC31iYdilWt1I4iNhgUcrxLnKosaBrzSj3bmNfQGQaTiaMSy_EikLQ/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-00-480x720.jpg

But the real star of the team was mashed Linnocent tittays cracks no bra. Frankly, I do not wear a bra Lindsay in each of his speeches, the court in recent years.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEisbZK66yzt7cNIf8q8czBtE7VojF-GDkwwmbwJdaI7faq2YdS0iA-h-wZn-b1YJcetHUhGhCneu_qe0iadDjU-DJ91ZylVYwlA8HzCeE5PKwudm0EijaDx0HUgDVSonnW71iyQlxsHahs/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-24-480x720.jpg

Today, chests and looked uncomfortable nausea ... and is simply not flattering look especially wise boob. Latex is very unforgiving, honest.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh9vD2aqpexTUEgtbeGRIt_EuHDUcfkkpXImmp1HeAZOxeS0eVNrysLs1Kmv8GN3WxjnqLsf0VPLIuZquGiBXXf3vuNbKKepi_CdOCmgRMa85FrWLdzxHAllneQT9OMWZqKKSzmlLwUXm0/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-20-480x720.jpg

Clearly, however, that Lindsay was the underwear, or at least control of half. This is a step in the right direction, I think.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiETD3F9GiY4qy9M5dIjDG0XvIsIHoROoay2EPcZ4Bcs3OImjHz-0pbWgcyvlHKAXjbp7uK1K8mkSyAo_KK3Uf_lC-svjJgs4u_u7nDNnV-aUaksK3HxKiSr6j2I4shTjCVmyPW7WwuzJw/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-25-480x720.jpg

However, the general opinion is that it still met my opinion Court Apparel - Rock short, the chest is too visible, and her lips too exhausted.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVD9Hptfbz9ZBBf7uDlDRC6KCM8xm5aI_q73PHoCT2MR-BsGgSX-2u-csen7DZY2cJSvU99VJ8epYYsM09JViNQfLrPPDxrbvnCOapBq73MaQh8L-HmB4z-ekP1ImgvRc_ShYbkVv7poQ/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-21-480x720.jpg
Last thing - the crack head to lose weight in a hurry, right? Should be on a diet of cocaine.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAEgzd1Z2zbfYKtbMPKbSszj1tkSLJmuttOaYF3HXVt2AiPraYPG3Kye8j0GJEZVJbq8WVcEz4bWzmNJss1Xh1R74BNOpkB7O-JsflmvSN6cTeZRkyo-ObtqLGGjdwJb5oUiDTDuTDXMw/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-22-480x720.jpg

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar